If you're considering a new Custom Kitchen addition or Kitchen Remodeling project
Here are a few thinking points to help create fresh ideas
- Cabinets – Material - color - configuration and hardware-
- Structural Configuration - Expanding the house - Multiple rooms - Permits - Call us today - If you can Dream it, we can bring that dream to life.
- Countertops – Whatever you pick (Quartz, granite, marble, solid surface, etc) Your products will be flawlessly installed.
- Island – maximize your space - a sink - extract storage, and/or seating.
- Flooring – Wood, Ceramic Tile, Linoleum, Natural stone, and the list goes on - But we can help you determine the best materials for your unique needs
- Storage and Organization needs – Larger cabinets - walk-in pantry - creative organization - Whatever you choose - we’ll make sure it's installed correctly.
- Lighting – natural light/windows - overhead lighting, Skylight - Bright paint
- Sink Fixtures – your sink may be one of the biggest inconveniences in your current kitchen. Solve your dilemmas with a sink that fits your exact needs; from its size, shape, spout, sprayer, and garbage disposal
- Appliances – the right appliances are an essential part of the function of your kitchen and our design. We’ll consider all of your desires; dishwasher, ovens and stove tops, sinks, refrigerators, and more.
This is the start of a really nice Kitchen pop-out / Addition we built for a local Spokane Family!
We built the new kitchen out over this foundation.
Sometimes it's just that easy!